Reserve in June and benefit from Stamp Duty paid.
Taylor Cole Fine & Village are delighted to offer ‘for sale’ this detached family home set back in a quiet cul-de-sac, with garage and private parking, and with amazing field views. A well planned interior layout features a large kitchen/dining room at the rear of the house, with a garden room and French doors leading out to the rear garden. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, an en-suite and family bathroom.
At 1,225 sq ft, this substantial home is perfect for family living. With spacious living room, and open plan kitchen/dining room leading to the garden room with French doors leading out to the rear garden. There is also a useful guest cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor features three double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL Every new home is finished to a superior specification to provide you with a practical, stylish layout with flexible living in mind to suit your lifestyle.
DIMENSIONS Ground Floor
Kitchen – 09′ 10” x 09′ 06”
Dining Room – 12′ 05" x 09′ 11"
Living Room – 15′ 02” x 12′ 09”
Garden Room – 12′ 07" x 10′ 04"
Bedroom One – 12′ 10” x 10′ 00”
Bedroom Two – 11′ 03” x 10′ 00”
Bedroom Three – 10′ 02” x 10′ 00”
KITCHEN/UTILITY Your new home is fitted with an impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances as standard, with specification including:
– Single electric oven to 3 bedroom homes
– Double electric oven to 4 bedroom homes
– Black glass induction hob
– Stainless steel cooker hood
– Stainless steel splashback
– Integrated fridge freezer
– Chrome LED downlights to kitchens and low energy pendant lights to utility rooms
Duropal QUADRA workshops and upstands are fitted to all kitchens. These are high quality, fashionable and durable. Resistant to sunlight, scratching, abrasion and stains, and have achieved the FIRA Gold Award for product excellence.
Also featuring a stainless steel splashback and 1.5 bowl sink and chrome monobloc mixer tap plus every purchaser is able to select the cupboard unit doors and the handles, subject to stage of build.
Ceramic floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITES Sanitaryware from the Laufen Pro S range which has an exemplary reputation for supreme quality, is provided as standard to all bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms.
Vado showers are complemented with chrome taps and chrome towel rails to create a modern look. Stylish chrome heated towel radiators are fitted to all bathrooms and en-suites. A range of ceramic wall and floor tiling is available to wet rooms, please ask the Sales Advisor for full details.
ELECTRICAL AND HEATING – Energy efficient full gas central heating
– Plans denoting the location of radiators, white light switches and electrical sockets are available to view on request
– Low level pendant lights are fitted throughout
– TV points are fitted to the living room and the bedrooms
– Master BT points are fitted in the hallway
– Shaver socket fitted to bathrooms and en-suites
– Smoke detectors
– Wireless burglar alarm to ground floor with PIR sensors
– Outside light fitted to the front
CHOOSE YOUR EXTRAS We have an extensive range of additional items and packages available should you wish to completely personalise your new home. Please contact our office for future information on the extras available.
INTERNAL FEATURES – Four panel moulded doors, finished in white satin paint
– Ogee profile skirting and architrave
– Polished chrome door handle furniture
– Select your preferred wall colour – a choice of three colours from the Crown range of paints
– All ceilings painted in Crown white
– UPVC double glazed windows and French casement doors to rear
EXTERNAL FEATURES – External tap
– Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden
– Enclosed fence
For further information, please contact Jack Cole or Jason Taylor on 01827 311412 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.