Taylor Cole Signature are delighted to offer ‘For Sale’ this impressive and newly build semi-detached fully furnished property located within the highly sought after village location of Harlaston. The property boosts a high-spec throughout and benefits from central heating and UPVC double glazing with internal accommodation briefly comprising of; spacious lounge with open aspect family room, superb fitted kitchen/dining area, utility room, guest cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, magnificent family bathroom, rear garden accessed from garden gate, walled surround, garage, driveway. The property is now built and ready for viewing appointments which are considered essential.
Positioned on this magnificent new build development constructed by ‘Barwood Homes’, Taylor Cole Signature are pleased to bring you the opportunity to purchase this superb property within the beautiful village location of Harlaston. This four bedroom family home is sat on a corner plot position as is the show home of the development. The property is sat behind a shaped walled surround with a path leading to the side entrance gate and the front entrance door located underneath a canopy storm porch.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL Every new home is finished to a superior specification to provide you with a practical, stylish layout with flexible living in mind to suit your lifestyle.
DIMENSIONS Ground Floor
Kitchen – 11′ 06” x 11′ 04”
Dining Area – 11′ 04” x 10′ 04”
Living Room – 21′ 10” x 11′ 07”
Bedroom One – 11′ 10” x 11′ 06”
Bedroom Two – 11′ 03” x 11′ 06”
Bedroom Three – 09′ 09” x 09′ 07”
Bedroom Four – 10′ 04” x 08′ 04”
KITCHEN/UTILITY: Your new home is fitted with an impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances as standard, with specification including:
– Single electric oven to 3 bedroom homes
– Integrated dishwasher
– Black glass induction hob
– Stainless steel cooker hood
– Stainless steel splashback
– Integrated fridge freezer
– Chrome LED downlights to kitchens and low energy pendant lights to utility rooms
Duropal QUADRA workshops and upstands are fitted to all kitchens. These are high quality, fashionable and durable. Resistant to sunlight, scratching, abrasion and stains, and have achieved the FIRA Gold Award for product excellence.
Also featuring a stainless steel splashback and 1.5 bowl sink and chrome monobloc mixer tap.
Ceramic floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES Sanitaryware from the Laufen Pro S range which has an exemplary reputation for supreme quality, is provided as standard to all bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms.
Vado showers are complemented with chrome taps and chrome towel rails to create a modern look. Stylish chrome heated towel radiators are fitted to all bathrooms and en-suites.
ELECTRICAL & HEATING – Energy efficient full gas central heating
– Low level pendant lights are fitted throughout
– TV points are fitted to the living room and the bedrooms
– Master BT points are fitted in the hallway
– Shaver socket fitted to bathrooms and en-suites
– Smoke detectors
– Wireless burglar alarm to ground floor with PIR sensors
– Outside light fitted to the front
INTERNAL FEATURES – Four panel moulded doors, finished in white satin paint
– Ogee profile skirting and architrave
– Polished chrome door handle furniture
– All ceilings painted in Crown white
– UPVC double glazed windows and French casement doors to rear
EXTERNAL FEATURES – External tap
– Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden
– Enclosed fence
– Single garage with gated access from rear garden
For further information, please contact Jack Cole on 01827 311412 or via email; email@example.com
WARRANTY This new home benefits from a 10 year build warranty and 2 year Barwood Homes customer care warranty