Taylor Cole Estate Agents are delighted to offer ‘for sale’ this brand new home built by the Messrs Owl Homes. An attractive three-bedroom home, the Healey has a characterful design. A subtle, L-shaped entranceway reveals an extended hallway, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/diner and impressive lounge, extending the full width of the house, this also offers access to the rear garden through french doors. Upstairs, the Healey has a large master bedroom with en-suite shower room, stylish family bathroom and two guest bedrooms, one of which would make an ideal home office.
LOUNGE 11′ 5" x 15′ 5" (3.48m x 4.7m)
KITCHEN/DINNING 17′ x 8′ 6" (5.18m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM 1 9′ 4" x 15′ 5" (2.84m x 4.7m)
BEDROOM 2 12′ 7" x 8′ 6" (3.84m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM 3 8′ 11" x 6′ 6" (2.72m x 1.98m)
BATHROOM 6′ 1" x 8′ 6" (1.85m x 2.59m)
HOUSE SPECIFICATION – Integrated appliances to include induction hob, single oven and extractor hood.
– Integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
– Integrated fridge freezer.
– White contemporary sanitaryware by Roca with polished chrome brassware by Bristan.
– En-Suite to Master Bedroom.
– Full height ceramic wall tiling to shower areas, half-height to sanitary appliances and bath.
– Shaver socket to the family bathroom.
– LED downlighters to the kitchen.
– External lights to front and rear
– Electrical sockets with integrated USB to the lounge, master bedroom, open plan living area and kitchen.
– 10-year NHBC warranty.
– Smoke and heat detectors to be fitted
– Carbon Monoxide alarm.
– Turfed garden areas with paved patios and pathways.
– External tap.
DISCLAIMER CGI images are to illustrate the design of the home. All photography is to show the typical finish of an Owl Home and are not necessarily representative of the house being advertised